WAGS – Terms & conditions
- All tickets are sold by Warwickshire Scout Council. By purchasing any ticket, by telephone, post, in person, or online you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale.
- Once paid for tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Please check your ticket details carefully at the point of purchase as mistakes cannot always be rectified at a later date.
- If a performance is cancelled you may be offered a rescheduled date where possible, or a refund of the face value of the ticket only. Administration charges, booking fees and postage are not refundable. We cannot be held responsible for other costs incurred to customers due the cancellation of an event.
- Only customers holding a valid ticket will be admitted to an event. Lost tickets can be reprinted at a cost of 50p per ticket. We operate a resale policy on sold out performances. An administration fee of £2 is charged for this service.
- All tickets ordered are to be paid when ordering. Full payment must be paid for at the time of booking,
- We reserve the right to introduce discounts and special offers at any time and these cannot be applied to tickets already purchased. You may be asked to provide proof of eligibility.
- You will need to abide by any Government or Spa Centre Covid restrictions that are in place at the time.
- Infants in arms (under 2 years old) may sit on a carers lap and do not require a separate ticket.
- Children under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder. Where age restrictions apply, we shall advertise this on publicity material.
- It is the nature of live performance that start and running times may vary.
- Tickets must not be resold at a higher price than the value of the ticket. Tickets resold at a higher price become void and the holder may be refused entry.
- By order of the licensing authority, under no circumstances shall persons be permitted to sit in any gangway which intersects the seating.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission, to request any ticket holder to leave our premises, and to take action to enforce these rights.
- After the auditorium doors have closed latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable point in the performance, and at the discretion of the Duty Manager.
- Sound Levels are monitored and enforced in accordance with the conditions of the licensing authority.
- Loud bangs, flashes and strobe lighting may be used during the performance.
- Photography and recording of any kind, including the use of mobile phones, is strictly prohibited within the auditorium. Out of respect to the performers and your fellow audience members, please switch off mobile phones before entering the auditorium.